Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Little Zelda - Crown Heights

            Little Zelda is a local coffee shop located in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Little Zelda is a pit stop for me every time I go to the Brooklyn Museum or the Prospect Park. I would always grab coffee here before or after I go to the museum or park. The outside of the shop is decorated with pots of plants and flowers with a few outdoor seatings. The outdoor seatings are perfect when the weather is nice, to just read a book or people watch with a cup of coffee. Inside of the shop, there are few tables inside but overall the space is extremely small. The table next to the counter has a collection of classic books for people to read while having their coffee.(of course, because the name of this place is called Little Zelda and of course they have Fitzgerald books.)
            Little Zelda serves coffee from Toby's Estate, and tea from Rishi Tea. I remember the first time I was there I got an iced coffee and it was delicious and cooling. There are almond milk and soy milk available as a milk substitute for the people that are lactose intolerant. Besides coffee, they also carry Ovenly baked goods and donuts from Dough Doughnut. I love all of the pasties and sweets they carry and they always pair well with coffee. You can also order sandwiches which are made next door, their spicy avocado toast is to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment